THE MERCHANT COIN
What is Merchant Coin?
Merchant Coin are digital coupons issued periodically to Subscribers or Members of Order of Merchants. They were formally known as Merchant Scrillion.
What is an single Merchant Coin worth?
Each Merchant Coin worth $10 and has a unique alphanumeric code that can only be transmuted once.
How many Merchant Coin is a Member alotted?
Members receive three (3) coins, a total value of $30, once their Membership status is approved.
Which products can Members use their Merchant Coin on?
The following products accept Merchant Coin redemption:
- Gnostic Methods of Debt Settlement (2013)
- Evidence I (2012)
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Article I (2012)
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Article II (2012)
- Bankers' Acceptance & Acceptance Financing (2012)
- Banking on Account Ability (2012)
- Temple of Visions (2011)
I am a Member. Where is My Merchant Coin?
Your Merchant Coin will be e-mailed to you upon becoming a Member. If you have not received the e-mail please Contact us.