6 CHARACTERISTICS OF THOSE WHO SELF GOVERN
A person who has embraced the responsibility of being self governing maximizes their potential to be empowered and manifest their dreams. There are 6 characteristics we have identified to be those possessed by a self-governing individual. A self-governing individual:
- Accepts responsibility for their actions, emotions, and thoughts, thereby realizing they have always held the power to influence them.
- Consciously embraces a state of creativity rather than one of reactivity.
- Actively works to develop and perfect sustainable habits, while ceasing habits that no longer serve them.
- Maintains a practice of meditation, nutrition, and exercise.
- Accepts their role as a governing member of civil society and actively works to become well versed in the rights and duties that accompany such role.
- Establishes goals that align with their heart, the wellness of all beings, and the environment, diligently pursuing them until they are achieved.